Membership benefits offer development and connections with other professionals in the field of Equine Facilitated Therapy and Hippotherapy.
Summary of benefits of being an ACPEA member:
- The opportunity for peer support and networking with others working in equine activities.
- Access to courses, study days and webinars at subsidised rates.
- Regular CPD evening webinars.
- Access to member specific content on the website with valuable resources to support your practice.
- Eligibility to publish a listing in the online Directory of Practitioners.
- The opportunity to join the members only Facebook group.
- Access to a local regional network with a named ACPEA regional officer who facilitates networking, Continuing Professional Development activities and peer support in the region.
- Notifications of events and items of news via website, facebook and emails.
- Opportunities to run events or join committees to influence the current and future provision of Equine Facilitated Physiotherapy.
- Opportunities to be involved in research and development.
- Support and Advice in setting up Equine Facilitated Therapy practice.