Associate Membership £35
Associate membership is open to HCPC registered physiotherapists who are not CSP members, non-practising and retired physiotherapists, occupational therapists, speech and language therapists (SLT), therapy support workers and members of other professional bodies involved with equine activities.
- Opportunities for peer support and networking with others working in equine activities.
- Access to courses, study days and webinars at subsidised rates.
- Access to member specific content on the website with valuable resources to support your practice.
- Eligibility to publish a listing in the online Directory of Practitioners.
- The opportunity to join the members only Facebook group.
- Access to a local regional network with a named ACPEA regional officer who facilitates networking, CPD activities and peer support in the region.
- Monthly bulletins with notification of events and items of news.
- Opportunities to run events or join committees to influence the current and future provision of Equine Facilitated Physiotherapy.
- Opportunities to be involved in research and development.
- Support and Advice in setting up EFT practice.
Associate Membership is suitable for:
- Physiotherapists who are not CSP members.
- Retired Physiotherapists
- Occupational Therapists, Speech and Language Therapists with an interest in Equine Facilitated Therapy.
- Overseas therapists registered with their own professional body.
- Other professionals working in the field of equine activities.
- Therapeutic support workers who are working in association with full members of ACPEA.