Full Membership £45
- Practising chartered physiotherapists with a special interest in equine activities.
- Opportunities for peer support and networking with others working in equine activities.
- Access to courses, study days and webinars at subsidised rates.
- Access to member specific content on the website with valuable resources to support your practice.
- Eligibility to publish a listing in the online Directory of Practitioners.
- The opportunity to join the members only Facebook group.
- Access to a local regional network with a named ACPEA regional officer who facilitates networking, CPD activities and peer support in the region.
- Monthly bulletins with notification of events and items of news.
- Opportunities to run events or join committees to influence the current and future provision of Equine Facilitated Physiotherapy.
- Opportunities to be involved in research and development.
- Support and Advice in setting up EFT practice.
- Chartered Physiotherapist
- CSP membership
- UK, Channel Islands, Isle of Man resident (special consideration for overseas membership).
- Members must be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC).